THE VALUE OF PTA MEMBERSHIP
PTA connects families and schools. By joining PTA you show your children that school matters, and that you are invested in their success. Three decades of research proves that students achieve higher grades, have better attendance and more consistently complete homework when parents are involved â€“ and just the act of joining PTA is a great way to get involved.
PTA helps ensure that parents have a seat at the table when important decisions that affect schools are made. PTA works together to improve the education, health and safety of all children.
Become a member of the nation’s largest and most powerful children’s advocacy association in the country.
There are other types of parent groups out there, but there is only one PTA! Connecting families and schools for more than 123 years, PTA is the largest children’s advocacy organization in the country. Here are just a few reasons to join PTA:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school, or to develop a relationship with your child’s teacher and principal.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs and materials for students, parents, families, schools and communities.
- Speak Up. PTA gives you a “seat at the table” when important decisions are made about your child’s school.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. PTA members enjoy exclusive member perks from Smart & Final, Legoland, SkyOne Federal Credit Union, and many mor.
- Make a Difference! By working together, PTA members have helped advance local, state and national laws and policies to improve the education, health and safety of all children.
JOIN PTA TODAY!
Add your voice to the more than 800,000 other parents, educators, students, community members and other caring adults who are committed to positively impacting the lives of all children.
Learn more about how you can join PTA today and help make a difference!